Thursday, August 10, 2006

Boston - wicked cool city


On Monday I hit Boston. Well actually more like Monday afternoon. I was so tired I slept in until about noon - which according to my body was really only 9AM. I think I have now adjusted to the eastern time zone, but am wondering what will happen to me when I get back to CA time.

Boston is a great city. It's easy to take the public transportation, and actually just about everything is walking distance provided you have a comfortable pair of shoes. I cannot believe I saw a few women walking around in heels. One of them had stilettos! I should have taken her picture, lol.


I'll hit Boston again next sunday. I never really did get enough seen. Also before then I can search for the coolest spots to hit. Monday I only did the historical Freedom Trail.

This is Paul Revere's house - right in the middle of Little Italy. It smelled soooo good there.

No comments:

 

Current skin is Spring Green 2009
Best viewed on Firefox at 1024x768, larger or widescreen.
If you must use Internet Explorer, update to IE8 or the sidebars will look funky.