Friday, May 01, 2009

Blog update

It's time, don't you think? Winter is long gone :) Especially in California!

I'll be changing the colors and the layout. The layout will be pretty similar. I'll still have 3 columns, but I think the posts will be on the left and the sidebars both on the right. And HOPEFULLY it'll load faster. Be sure to let me know.

As for colors, well, I don't know. I'm thinking dark to highlight the photos more... but I know a lot of people prefer the lighter color schemes. What to do, what to do?

Any preferences and suggestions, feel free :) I have a rough idea, but have been fooling around with organizing photos and uploading them to Flickr so much I haven't come up with anything springy for the blog.

2 comments:

J.G. said...

Oooh, can't wait to see the new you!

Heidi said...

And... it's done!

 

Current skin is Spring Green 2009
Best viewed on Firefox at 1024x768, larger or widescreen.
If you must use Internet Explorer, update to IE8 or the sidebars will look funky.