I wish all of you in the US a wonderful Thanksgiving Day filled with family, friends and food. To those not in the US, a happy Thursday and wish you the same blessings.
On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to thank God for all the blessings He has given me.
- He gave me His forgivness and adopted me as His child.
- He gave me wonderful friends and other family members.
- He gave me some awesome pets to love and care for throughout my lifetime.
- He gave me all the beauty of nature to enjoy and also care for.
- He gave me a very good job where I have freedom to be creative in getting the job done.
- He gave me a tremendous boss who understands how much my pets mean to me and when they are sick, lets me rush out and have extended lunch times and other times, to take them to the vet.
- He gave me the staples of life: food, clothing and shelter.
- He gave me luxuries such as electricity, running water, plenty of food (and chocolate!), enough clothing to only do laundry every two weeks, and shelter in a nice room to myself in a nice neighborhood.
- He gave me talents that others appreciate, and for that matter, others to appreciate me, lol.
- and most of all, that He gave me technology and those creative geniuses who make it happen - especially high technology - without which I'd probably have less amusement in my days and more work.