Sunday, February 01, 2009

SuperBowl 2009 Top 5 Ads

as determined by me... the rest of the world probably doesn't think so :p

#5 - showed in the 1st quarter and was cute


#4 - just weird and i like that :) intriguing too...


#3 - the coolest part was when the horse jumped the grand canyon 8o


#2 - very cool graphics... also really makes me want a coke!


#1 - i love cheetos... and i would totally do this too :D


Honorable mention - Almost made the top 5... could be tied with "Fetch" (#5)... I should be offended as a woman, but I'm not, it's funny :)


And just so you know... the WORST COMMERCIALS EVER were the GoDaddy.com ones... both of them. Probably doesn't even appeal to the lowest common denominator and I'm sick of commercials like it.


To see the rest, go here.

10 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I agree with all of your opinions here.

Heidi said...

Wow, that was quick Lynne! I'm glad you do :) One of these days we'll have to meet up... seems like we'd hit it off right away.

Anonymous said...

The Go Daddy ones were a bit boring! I do like your choices!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank for putting these up. I don't watch sports but I do love the high-dollar commercials. I think Fetch is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I liked "Fetch" too, though the Clydesdales are so beautiful I'd watch any of the commercials just to see them.

Over all, I thought this year was a weak selection.

Heidi said...

Thanks mon@rch :)

Same here Bev... last year I found out AOL has a place called Fanhouse that listed them all with the videos and members (which i'm not) can vote on them.

I agree Wren... there were a lot of horrible ones, and last year I don't remember as many duds.

RuthieJ said...

Thanks Red, I missed the first half commercials, so I'm glad you posted the Cheetos and Budweiser horses, because Mr. Johnson said those were the best too. I loved that Coke commercial--the insects were so realistic looking and I spent most of the time trying to ID them!

Heidi said...

LOL Ruthie! I got as far as green things and butterflies :D Oh and the bottle opener beetle ;) So scientific...

Mary C said...

I'd say my fav was the Coke commercial. That's the best Coke commercial I've seen in many, many years. But best of all, year after year, are the Budweiser commercials. I really don't think any other competitor comes close to their commercials (except for this year's Coke commercial).

Heidi said...

Yeah, Bud found a good thing with the horses years ago... why change it?

 

Current skin is Spring Green 2009
Best viewed on Firefox at 1024x768, larger or widescreen.
If you must use Internet Explorer, update to IE8 or the sidebars will look funky.