- Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa, will be speaking tonight at Calvary Methodist. Come hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.
- The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon tonight: "Searching for Jesus."
- Our youth basketball team is back in action Wednesday at 8 PM in the recreation hall. Come out and watch us kill Christ the King.
- "Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Don't forget your husbands."
- The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.
- Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not pass this way again", giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
- During the absence of our Pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our pulpit.
- The Rector will preach his farewell message after which the choir will sing "Break Forth into Joy."
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
Well, seeing as how that's my profession, I should probably take offense. However, I have a great sense of humor and can even laugh at my own mistakes. So much, I'll blog it ;) The first made it into the bulletin last week (i fixed it this week) and the second, ALMOST this week. There's almost always one little thing, but these two are hilarious.
The Annual Advent Dinner Mark your calendars for Sunday, Dec. 14, begging at 5 p.m.
Sermon Title: Things Goind Unnoticed