Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No I haven't disappeared again...

Just been pretty busy... this is one thing I've spent several hours on in the last 2 weeks. Been playing the video game Portal and Half Life 2. Here's a video of my accomplishments on Portal... that's what you get when you complete the training ground. From that I unlocked many many challenges and a few bonus maps. It's fun :)


I also have a ton of pictures I haven't even edited yet... but here's a couple I took, edited and uploaded recently.

An artsy view of a calla lily
calla lily 023w

I like to call this one kaleidescope...
calla lily 031w
ha! maybe that should be calladescope?

seriously, it just happened that way... i used a wide-angle lens (probably was at 10mm) and it captured several other callas other than the main ones i was focused on. I really really like how they pretty much repeated the main focus.

No comments:

 

Current skin is Spring Green 2009
Best viewed on Firefox at 1024x768, larger or widescreen.
If you must use Internet Explorer, update to IE8 or the sidebars will look funky.